- Color/pattern: Blue
- Paula Deen(r) Nonstick Speckled Bakeware features a speckled color pattern inspired by vintage enamelware and classic kitchenware
- Constructed for long-lasting baking performance, the solid-gauge steel cookie pan features rolled rims that resist warping
- Long-lasting nonstick inside and out helps baked goods brown beautiful, release from the pan with ease, and clean like a charm
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, with wide handles that offer plenty of grasp even with thick oven mitts
- Handwash recommended
- Whatevers in the oven, give it a little more love with the handy, colorful Paula Deen(r) Speckled Nonstick Bakeware 10-Inch x 15-Inch Cookie Sheet, perfect for delicious cooking, baking, and roasting.
From roasting fresh veggies to baking yummy treats, the heats off you and on in the oven with Paula Deen(r) Bakeware. This sturdy, colorful nonstick cookie sheetalso called a jelly roll pan--is a perfect home baking and roasting partner. The baking pan features durable steel construction and rolled rims that resist warping. Inside and out, the entire pan surface is solidly coated with long-lasting nonstick that boosts even oven browning, helps with easy food release, and makes cleanup a breeze.
Paula Deen(r) Speckled Nonstick Bakeware adds a splash of charming, down-home design to baking with a speckled color pattern inspired by classic vintage enamelware and other classic kitchenware. Use the pan to prepare Paulas quick and easy Potato Chip Cookies or to roast root vegetables for a side dish. And why not try baking the sponge cake for a good, old-fashioned jelly roll? The wide handles offer a confident grasp even with your favorite oven mitts, and the bakeware is oven safe to 450°F.
Baking is always sweet, even when the recipe is something savory, with the stylish, sturdy, and easy-cleaning Paula Deen(r) Speckled Nonstick Bakeware 10-Inch x 15-Inch Cookie Sheet.
Shipping & Returns